Welcome to this iconic building - Channel Club Condos - in the coveted Little Italy neighbourhood!
601 is a premium one-bedroom plus solarium den unit. The condo has been renovated to convert the once closed-off den into an open-concept bedroom/ office combination. South-facing, the Unit gets sunlight all day! Wake up to a sun-filled morning coffee, work from home in natural light or enjoy a sunset with views of the CN Tower. Appreciate the attention to detail - from custom lighting, faucets, window coverings and bathroom fixtures - there was an eye for design and usability. The Unit is ready for you to move in and call home!
Escape the overcrowded Downtown core and busy King West area to a neighbourhood that offers all the upsides without the drawbacks! Little Italy is all about the Toronto experience - whether you want to…
- Enjoy live music or DJs every night of the week, including Lee's Palace, El Mocambo, The Nest, Sneaky Dee's, Night Market, or The Drom, as so many options surround you!
- Take a walk with your friends to play bocci or ping pong on the courts and tables at Fred Hamilton Park. Stop by Coco's for a coffee and pastry, or at Bottega Volo in the Royal Cinema to pick up some craft beer or wine and snacks for a day in the park.
- Venture to the north end of Trinity Bellwoods to catch a summer movie on the big outdoor screen or watch the live bands play at the end of the park on weekends.
- Stroll over to the Harry Gairey Rink in Alexandra Park for a day of skating during the winter chill.
- Cool down during the summer heat, migrate your way to the Alexandra Park's Outdoor Pool or head over to Christie Pits for the more adventurous swim to enjoy the slide and lane pool in the Alex Duff Memorial Pool.
- Relish an authentic Little Italy experience by picking up fresh meats and ricotta (made in-house) at Grace Meat Market and getting your fruits & veggies at College Fruit Market to make a fantastic home-cooked Italian dinner.
- Explore all of the hottest bars and restaurants right at your doorstep. Check out Dailo for the best Asian-fusion tasting menu in the city, Bar Pompette for classic cocktails and tasty snacks on their beautiful back patio, The Dog & Tiger for a pint surrounded by locals, or Utopia for a casual brunch - to name a few!
Once your day/evening of adventure and shenanigans has concluded, head home to the cozy and quiet arms of 456 College St #601 - your comfortable condo called home.
Amenities : Gym/Workout Room | Party/Meeting Room | Visitor Parking | Sauna
About the Neighbourhood
As it’s name suggests, Little Italy is a Toronto neighbourhood with a vibrant cultural community. Italian flair mingles with Portuguese influences, and a variety of people from various backgrounds have discovered the benefits of real estate in Little Italy. The area is bordered by Bathurst Street to the east, Ossington to the west, Harbord to the north, and Dundas Street West to the south. College Street runs through the middle of the neighbourhood, with delicious Italian restaurants and fashionable shops. Dundas Street West offers a collection of Portuguese businesses as well as pubs and bars. The area has a cool urban feel, since it is walking distance to Queen West and bohemian favourite, Kensington Market. Housing in Little Italy is a combination of charming older homes, modern townhomes, and stylish lofts for sale. A neighbourhood with one-of-a-kind dining, shopping, and personality? Thats amore!